Manica Logistics Services focuses its energies on finding optimised cost-effective logistics and project management solutions for large scale project freight movements. The division bundles the various Manica services to provide customers with a one-point-of-entry service for more complex or challenging cargo flows into Southern Africa. It also specialises in providing complete logistics management and shore based support to the highly complex and demanding oil and gas exploration and drilling campaigns. For this purpose Manica created a dedicated Oil & Gas division.
- “One point of entry” personalised service offering for project based cargo.
- Extensive custom logistics solutions and project management services.
- Material flow management and scheduled reporting for imports & exports.
- Advise on customs legislation and procedures in Namibia.
- Optimisation of supply chain and material flows for inbound and outbound cargo.
- On-site representation for freight and logistics consulting and management.
- Warehousing, storage and inventory management and reporting for equipment spares, commodities and consumables (clearing and forwarding, warehousing, shipping etc).
- Port Authorities liaison and personalised interaction to ensure optimisation of all services provided.